Physician’s Choice 60 Billion Probiotic, 60 Ct.
Probiotics are defined as microorganisms that provide benefits to their host. Humans rely on resident microorganisms, including probiotics, to keep our bodies healthy and functioning properly, but diet and other factors can alter our healthy bacteria. Probiotics for Overall Gut Health Research strongly supports the benefits of probiotics for the digestive system, including evidence that these healthy bacteria improve symptoms associated with several intestinal conditions. Immune Support While we think of our digestive system mainly for its role in processing food and getting us the nutrients that we need, it is also one of the most active components of our immune system. Data suggest that probiotic bacteria directly and indirectly enhance a protective immune response. Nutrient Absorption Probiotics have also been shown to have an important impact on the absorption, use, and storage of energy from the food we consume, including the generation of beneficial short-chain fatty acids that promote weight regulation. Surviving the Stomach: The Probiotic Journey Since probiotics must make it through the stomach to be effective, the beneficial properties of a probiotic product depend on its survival in a harsh, acidic environment. Physician?s Choice delayed-release capsules are acid-resistant, offering a critical layer of protection to keep the probiotic organisms viable on their journey to the intestines. *THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- 60 Billion CFU Maximum Strength: We guarantee that our probiotic truly contains 60 Billion CFU per capsule. Other brands may claim this, but beware of deception. Some products say “equivalent to” or do not state a viable probiotic count. We saw a need for high-quality supplements that can stand by their claims. Our most popular probiotic brings you exactly what’s on the label: 10 probiotic strains, 60 Billion CFU, and an organic prebiotic blend*.
- Probiotics and Organic Prebiotics: Our doctor-approved 60B Probiotic is made with 10 probiotic strains and prebiotic ingredients backed by research, creating a complete synbiotic supplement for ultimate digestive health*. Made with vegan, non-GMO ingredients, our shelf-stable probiotics also contain no soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, or unnecessary binders.
- Potent Probiotic Supplement: 60B Probiotic contains 10 strains protected by a patented shelf-stable bottle that maintains product stability. Our daily probiotic formula plus organic prebiotic fiber blend naturally helps to support the digestive environment and intestinal balance, ideal to support overall gut health and provide relief from occasional gas, bloating, or constipation*.
- Best Probiotics for Adults: Our 60B Probiotic with prebiotics is effective for adult men and women, containing 10 research-backed strains including: Lactobacillus acidophilus. Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, and Lactobacillus bulgaricus*.
- Safety-Assured Standard of Quality: Our 60 Billion Probiotic is 3rd-party tested for purity and potency. Each bottle is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients. And guaranteed to contain 60 Billion CFU at the time of manufacturing, more than the common 50 Billion CFU, plus our standard organic prebiotic blend*.
There are no reviews yet.